Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy New Year

Somehow it has become 2010 already. The last few weeks have blown by in such haste that I hardly noticed the passage of time. In spite of my near silence here in blogworld and my little hiatus from Etsy over the holidays, I was working on a few things. So until I get some new projects underway, I'll share some books that I did in the Autumn and leading up to the holidays, for customers and friends, which didn't get mentioned here previously.

This custom steampunk journal was made for a writer who wanted a special journal in which to write her own steampunk-style fiction.


A model Nag Hammadi blank book, with exposed papyrus in the covers (although I used some Old Masters paper from Saint-Armand for the pages, rather than papyrus).


Two hardcover autograph books for my niece and nephew who are planning a trip to Disney World.


A red leather journal featuring the High School Musical cast on the inside, a hardcover chain-stitch journal with a soccer motif, a tan leather journal with a bead closure, and a set of box-board notebooks made from a Don Julio Tequila box.


I have big plans for the new year... well, I resolve to finish some of the projects that I started last year, and the year before...

9 comments:

Julie said...

Those are just gorgeous!

Pegg said...

Gorgeous books Rhonda! Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Happy New Year Rhonda, great books. I especially like the Steam Punk journal. Carol

Rhonda Miller said...

thanks Julie, Pegg, and Carol. Happy New Year to each of you :-)

Elk said...

definitely dig the first one for the steampunk author... its a lovely unique design and quite different with its lovely brass loop and map like wrap

Angie S said...

The first one is simply wonderful!
I love it! You have some awesome journals.

Rhonda Miller said...

thanks Elk and AngieS!!

Velma said...

yes, that steampunk journal is really nifty. i'll bet the writer loves it.

mathew said...

Very nice.......I'm sure it will help many people.....

job without office