Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

This year I haven't been able to indulge in making any Halloween-themed books myself; but, I always like to look around and see what other people are doing to bring books and Halloween together. So, I thought I would share some of the things I found.

Great idea number 1, making a super cool bat book. This is by "Bookfolding" on Etsy. There are other Halloween books in this shop too, pumpkins and ghosts, also wonderful.


And number 2, a classy Halloween journal from Baghy, on Etsy.


Number 3 is this awesome leather hardcover journal by TheSelkiesSkin, on Etsy.


Number 4 is this pumpkin book, with tutorial:


And number 5, is this trompe-l'oeil skull print by DogEarPrints, also on Etsy.


And lastly, and super amazing, are Tracy Chong's Halloween pop-up cards. Also on Etsy. This is just one example of Tracy's many awesome pop-ups that I saw during my search.


Happy Halloween!

No comments: