Monday, August 17, 2015
Today's German Paper Binding is the last one that I am going to do. I could probably mix and match the various structural features and come up with more, but I probably should move on to something new! The one I made for today is done with a full cloth cover, which is a variation that I wanted to try before I put these away. It also has a tipped-in single-folio endsheet and the spine is lined with muslin.
I also posted a new photo for Book #221, the first German Paper Binding that I made. I was not entirely happy with the first one so I made a new one that turned out much better.