Saturday, August 04, 2012

Nova Scotia, book of photographs

I have always called it an "open edition" but this is the last available copy. I made ten of these, with the intention of making more at some time. I suppose that time is now, but I'm not going to make any more like this.

This is a small book, with official Nova Scotia tartan on the cover and it contains a set of my photographs taken of Nova Scotia's rural and coastal areas. It is a hardcover pamphlet structure.



This last copy is now available on Etsy.

I continue to save my favorite photographs of Nova Scotia landscapes so I have a whole new batch of photos that could be used for something like this. Perhaps I'll have to consider designing "Volume 2" of the Nova Scotia book.

3 comments:

Acornmoon said...

A beautiful book, I like the way you have used the map on the cover in a decorative way.

♥ Jessica said...

Very nice! I have been thinking of doing something similar. I'm curious, are the photographs printed on the actual bound pages, or are they glued to the pages in some way?

MyHandboundBooks said...

Thanks!