Friday, March 13, 2009

A few updates

Let's see, what did I do this week? MyHandboundBooks now has its own life on Facebook. All the cool kids are doing it. You can become a fan of MyHandboundBooks: www.facebook.com Flashlight Worthy Earlier this week, I prepared a reading list for Flashlight Worthy Books, if you are looking for suggestions. There are lots of great suggestions on this website: www.flashlightworthybooks.com
    __!__
_____(_)_____
   !  !  !     -PL
And I booked my flight to Michigan for PBI 2009!

3 comments:

Pegg said...

Wow for you!! Busy girl!!
Both sites look great, and you must be so excited about your trip to Michigan!

Tranquilita said...

You got a new fan: I'm following everywhere! :P

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks Pegg, yes it is exciting!

and welcome, tranquilita!!