Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Treats

Halloween Treats for my Etsy customers on October 31st!!

I have just whipped up these little Halloween accordion books. They are quite small, about 2" at the widest point. And they were made quickly from scraps and inexpensive materials that I had lying around. Nothing too impressive or high quality, but they are cute! And they really are little accordian style books, with a front and back cover and folded pages and all that there should be. Lots of fun!

Right now I have only these two: I have a Jack-o-lantern that still has one of its leaves and a bit of vine attached - and dark orange pages inside. And I have a witch (or wizard) hat, garnished with a tiny jack-o-lantern tucked into the hatband. The hat has dark navy pages inside.

These little books will be given out as treats to anyone who makes a purchase from my Etsy shop on October 31st. I have only two right now, but if necessary, I will make more! So, you might not get one of these pictured here if I have to make more - but they are likely to be similar.

I will give one of these to anyone who makes a purchase on October 31st between 12:01am and 11:59pm (Eastern/Etsy time zone).

(If I don't have two sales on Etsy on Octber 31st, I will randomly select someone to get the extra book(s), from all the people who have left comments on my blog during the month of October!)

2 comments:

MyHandboundBooks said...

I had three Etsy customers today so they all get a little Halloween accordian book (i've already made the 3rd one!). So that was a good turn-out; especially considering that we had only 8 little kid trick-er-treat-ers to our house this evening!

Maiko said...

awww that's adorable! :D yay for cute freebies!