Friday, March 13, 2009

A few updates

Let's see, what did I do this week?

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade
I decided to get serious about an Artfire shop. I really like the Artfire website, so I'll try it out. Here's the beginning:

MyHandboundBooks now has its own life on Facebook. All the cool kids are doing it. You can become a fan of MyHandboundBooks:

Flashlight Worthy
Earlier this week, I prepared a reading list for Flashlight Worthy Books, if you are looking for suggestions. There are lots of great suggestions on this website:

! ! ! -PL
And I booked my flight to Michigan for PBI 2009!


Pegg said...

Wow for you!! Busy girl!!
Both sites look great, and you must be so excited about your trip to Michigan!

Tranquilita said...

You got a new fan: I'm following everywhere! :P

Rhonda said...

thanks Pegg, yes it is exciting!

and welcome, tranquilita!!