Monday, December 24, 2007

A Little Merry Christmas Book

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Inspired by the season, I made my Christmas book this past weekend. The signatures have been sewn to create the shape of a Christmas Tree on the spine. The cover is some shiny, almost glittery, green cardstock. The pages are a mixture of many different handmade papers in a variety of colours. The beginning and the end of the sewing threads have been finished with some little beads for a little extra festive bling.




I'm going to list this little book for sale in my Etsy shop, just for one day. If it is still there tomorrow when I get home from my mother's house, then I will keep it for myself! It was a fun little expiriment with the longstitch and I could probably do it a bit better next time....but it'll probably be about a year before I'll want to make another Christmas Tree book!

1 comment:

Maiko said...

aww what a cute little book! :D and with rainbow paper, whee!