Thursday, March 21, 2013

Congratulations to the Weekly Planner winners!

Today I randomly selected the winners for the two weekly planners that I am giving away (see pictures here). There were a total of 67 entries, combined from here on my blog and from my Facebook page. I numbered all the entries, starting with the blog comments (1 to 53) and then the Facebook comments (54 to 67). Then I used the random number generator at random.org to pick a number from 1 to 67.

The first number it selected was 62. That means, commenter #62, Dar Miller, wins the brown leather weekly planner!

The second number it selected was 11. So commenter #11, Katy The Country Blossom, wins the purple weekly planner!

Congratulations Dar and Katy! I hope the rest of 2013 is wonderfully organized as a result.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks so much!! I emailed you back!