Friday, May 13, 2011

Next week it's PBI


Next week I'll be going to Michigan for Paper and Book Intensive. I'll be taking classes from John Townsend, Carol Barton, and Ann Frellsen. I'm super excited about it and can't wait to share my work and experiences on my blog in the coming weeks.

I made myself a journal to take with me this year. The cover is Suminagashi marbling that I made at PBI in 2008. The pages are a mixture of papers, most of which were acquired at PBI in 2008 and 2009. There are also folders and envelopes sewn into the text block.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Fun little journal - I'm sure you will use it well!
Have a great time and learn Loads!

Velma Bolyard said...

enjoy pbi. i loved it last year, and loved the later date!.

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks Lizzie and Velma! I do intend to have a great time and learn as much as possible :)