So I thought all the weekly planners were dealt with, but I had a sold one returned which was undeliverable and the buyer no longer wants it. So I'm going to give it away to some lucky blog reader or Facebook fan, yay!
Here's how you can get your name into a random draw for this weekly planner:
Tell me what you think of the new product photos in my Etsy shop (check them out here: www.MyHandboundBooks.Etsy.com). Leave your feedback as a comment either
1. Here on my blog or
2. On my Facebook page
Also be sure to leave enough information so that I can contact you if you win. I'll do the random draw on February 14th - this is the planner that you could win!
This weekly planner has a wrap-around leather cover and is bound using a longstitch sewing, visible on the spine. The wrap-around cover is soft honey yellow cowhide leather. There is a leather strap to wrap around. Book size is about 6¼" x 3¾" (or 16cm x 9.5cm). This book contains:
* a 2011 calendar with a 2-page spread for each week
* other standard pages for personal info, phone numbers, conversion charts, important dates, 2011 & 2012 at a glance, reference maps, etc.
* a set of pocket pages at the back
* lots of blank pages for notes
* an attached ribbon bookmark
--> Comments for this Giveaway are now closed - winner will be announced shortly!