Saturday, April 07, 2012

This week: Half Price Sale

Happy Easter and Happy Spring. I'm having a sooper dooper Spring sale and everything is 50% off in my Etsy shop this week. The prices are already reduced on all the ready-to-ship journals.

It's a perfect time to stock up on some gifts! Upcoming gift-giving occasions that you might want to consider:
  • Mother's Day
  • Teacher's gifts
  • Graduation Gifts
  • Father's Day
  • Really early Christmas shopping?
Also birthdays or paper anniversaries! Journals really work well for any situation. It's true! Visit my shop, MyHandboundBooks, on Etsy before the end of the day on Sunday, April 15th to get 50% off.

2 comments:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

I am interested in ordering 3 of your books on etsy but am wondering if I can pick them up in Halifax somewhere. Can you please email me at stampernancy@hotmail.com - thanks, nancy leb

Rhonda Miller said...

Sure Nancy, I just sent you an email.