Saturday, May 07, 2011

Mixed Paper Journals

The only thing better than writing in a handmade journal with mixed papers, is making a journal with mixed papers. I love making these because it gives me a chance to sort and fondle my hoard of paper. These small leather journals are each made with an assortment of papers including different kinds of lined paper, decorative papers, handmade paper, some marbled papers, various colours of plain paper, and even a few maps and illustrated pages from an old story book.

4 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Great way to clear out that paperstash...looks great and aren´t they gorgous all lined up on parade...

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks Cynthia!

Emily said...

Rhonda, I love that you said "fondle my hoard of paper", and I totally get it:)

Love the new journal!!!

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks Emily! I knew some people would understand :)