Saturday, November 28, 2009

Free Shipping and more prizes to win

Apparently this is the big weekend to have a sale, so my Etsy shop is offering Free Shipping to all Canada and USA locations. All other countries can get half price shipping. So, Free Shipping at MyHandboundBooks until Monday night (Nov 30th)! On top of the free shipping, and on top of the 12 Days of Christmas promo that I mentioned in my last post, there is yet one more fun thing happening. The Bookbinding Etsy Street Team presents the...
BEST Holiday Book Event!
You can get all the details at www.bookbindingteam.com. Basically, by shopping in any of the participating Etsy stores, you get your name into a draw for prizes (shown below). Books made by our team members and a couple of gift certificates are up for grabs! So if you still have some shopping to do, get at it! Best to get the online shopping done as soon as possible so you aren't victimized by the postal system too. (I think this is the end of my own holiday promotions, I promise I'll get back to some more interesting bookbinding-related stuff soon!!)

No comments: