Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School: Weekly Planners (and *free* book pendants)

Now I have weekly planners, as well as the monthly and daily planners that I mentioned before. Some people are very particular about their planners and it can make a big difference if you have space to write every day or not! My favorite planner is the "weekly" variety like these ones. These particular planners are 13-month agendas, starting Sept 2009 and ending Sept 2010. This is one designed to my own preferences concerning size, format, page layout, etc. So whether you like daily, weekly, or monthly, these might just work for you! And for the next month, I'm going to give away *free* mini leather journal pendants with every planner. Woot! Kinda like these ones:

13 comments:

Elspeth said...

I think I'm going to order one! It's just what I need for back to school. :)

Dolores said...

The itty bitty ones are so cute. It seems like a lot of work went into them.

Jessica Loughrey said...

wow, those tiny books are so cute! and hard to make i bet. :)

AUSTRIA KREATIV said...

these mini leather journal pendants are great, and as I work with a lot of small stuff I know how much work little things like these are. very nice.

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks elspeth, dolores, jessica, and austriakreativ!!

Paperfection said...

Beautiful work!

Organic baby bedding said...

good job done guys... very nice blog.... very interesting and knowledgeble... hope you will post newer content in coming days..

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks :D

Anonymous said...

where did you get the paper for the planners?

MyHandboundBooks said...

anon, I printed the pages onto regular paper.

Ana said...

Hey Rhonda. I ordered one of these most beautiful leather Weekly planners starting in September 09 last month, and received it this week. Thank you. I love it. It is so beautiful, and I liked the free book pendant too. Craftmanship (woman too) is always the most valuable I find. Good Luck to you, in all that you do. :)

Mrs. Keddy said...

Those are so cute!!

MyHandboundBooks said...

Thanks Ana! So glad you like it.
And thank you, Alison, too!