Wednesday, April 01, 2009

2009 Edible Book Festival

Every year on April 1st, Edible Book Festivals are being held all over the world! This year, the Bookbinding Etsy Street Team hosted a virtual event since we are too widespread to actually get together in the "real" world. All the photos submitted to BEST's event can be seen on Flickr. A summary of the B.E.S.T entries is available on the B.E.S.T blog. 1. 2. 3.
1. My kid's entry, The Giant Jam Sandwhich 2. One of my entries, Chorus of Mushrooms 3. My other entry, Limp Bindings from Tallinn Visit the main organization's website at books2eat.com

2 comments:

tulibri said...

Hi Rhonda, my favorite is the edible Tallin book :-) Even unbaked it looks yummy (probably because it's time for supper over here anyway). Sorry I ignored your invitations (not intentionally, though), I was just too occupied by other things this year (and lacking ideas, too).

MyHandboundBooks said...

thanks, the Tallin book was delicious :)
now you have 12 months to plan something for next year!!