Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2009 Planners and an Art Journal Test

I think there were a few people waiting to see if I would make any more 2009 weekly planners. Well, if so, I did finally make some more and they are available in my etsy shop. And this will likely be the last of them for now. For those who really like to plan ahead, I've also done some 2-year monthly planners for 2009-2010. In other news, one of my books has passed an intensive art journal test recently. EWian collected 14 journals and put them all through the wringer. Judging the books' suitability for various art media, watercolours in particular, and comparing size, structure, transportability, and several other factors. Check out their website: http://ewian.blogspot.com/2008/12/dream-journal.html with some great comparison information if you are looking for a new art journal.

2 comments:

Faridah Zayla said...

I like your blog..

MyHandboundBooks said...

thank you :D