I've been busy again and neglecting my blog a bit, oops. So I should try to fill in the gap by showing some of the things I've been doing. I tried a few new things and finally used a bit of my Suminagashi paper that I made back in May. This is a limp leather book, but unlike most of the leather books I make, this one has no visible stitching. The textblock is sewn on tapes and it is backed and "cased in" similar to if it had an actual case...if that makes sense.
I had a couple recent orders for custom albums. This one is for a wedding and it's quite big, about 16" wide. I used Dupioni silk on the covers.
Then there was this half dozen documents that I bound for a local design company - the document was a response to a big rfp and I think they got the deal, yay!
This was a double experiment. I played around with the basic longstitch here, and then tried a different strap closure as well.
Then a few more journals and sketchbooks...some for the shop and some by request...
Phew. That's all for now!