Thursday, December 27, 2007

More time for bookbinding...

...because I have a floor washing robot! Super Hubby decided that the perfect Christmas gift would be a robot to clean the floors, whooop! And I thought I wanted a sewing machine....pfffft! That would have created more work for me. But this....check it out.

I call him Scoobie
It is hard to tie this in with my bookbinding projects....but I had to share. And now I can make books and clean the floor at the same time. Can't get much better than that!

3 comments:

tulibri said...

Well, that seems to be a perfect household companion! I was always wondering if these really do a good job, so I hope you'll let us know about the results eventually!

Anonymous said...

Nice gift. You'll have to let us know if it does a good job. I'm always looking for more ways to help me get more studio time.

MyHandboundBooks said...

oh he's my new best friend! I call him Scoobie. And so far, he's been doing a great job. We have to work together...i pick up the clutter and move a few things out of the way, and he goes to work and cleans the floor without a hitch!