Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bloggers blogging about my books

One thing that I've noticed about Etsy, is that all the sellers have their own blog! Or it seems that way. And Etsy sellers are super nice and try to promote Etsy and their fellow sellers whenever they can. Three times now, other Etsy sellers have promoted me in their blogs so I wanted to include them here.

Etsy shop, SeeJayneKnitYarns, sells some fabulous dyed yarns on Etsy. When she received the journal that I made, she wrote about it in her blog.

Enthral is another Nova Scotian Etsy seller and she decided to do a series of blog entries about all the Nova Scotian Etsians that she could find. She prepared a little overview of me and my shop on her blog too.

And most recently, Etsy seller Loomingduo prepared a spotlight on my Etsy shop too. Loomingduo is another Canadian shop that sells jewelery and knitted items on Etsy. They have purchased two of my books and asked me if they could do this little spotlight in their blog.

Thank you SeeJayneKnitYarns, Enthral, and Loomingduo!

No comments: